Sunday, June 3, 2012

AP Bio: Review of the Semester

What was your favorite topic this semester? Why?
My favorite topic of the semester was animals because many of the dissections we did was able to help us to remember things about the animals.  I especially liked the shark and the starfish.

What was your least favorite?

My least favorite topic was genetics.  Although it is interesting, I found some of it hard to understand and absorb, probably because it was taught more quickly than usual at the end of the year.

What would you change about this class if you could?

Like in anatomy, I would like a whole list of assignments and its due dates at the beginning of the semester so that I would know exactly how the semester would be like.


What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in biology this year?

Like in anatomy, I feel that my biggest accomplishment in biology this year is being able to appreciate how everything in the body is so complicated yet it works out just in the right way to support life.  (I am also very proud of that big, huge, fat notebook I built up during the whole course of the year). [:

No comments:

Post a Comment