Sunday, June 3, 2012

Anatomy and Physiology: Review of Semester

What was your favorite topic this semester? Why?
My favorite topic this semester was the immune system because I find the process of how the human body is able to fight off and prevent us from getting sick very amazing.

What was your least favorite?

My least favorite topic was the urinary system because I had learned much of the information beforehand and was not as interesting to me.

What would you change about this class if you could?

I would like a whole list of assignments and due dates at the beginning of the semester so that I would know exactly how the semester would look like.

What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in biology this year?

I feel that my biggest accomplishment in biology this year is being able to appreciate how everything in the body is complicated yet it works out just in the right way to support life.

No comments:

Post a Comment