Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anatomy and Physiology: Diet Plan

My diet plan is supposed to be an energy-boosting diet that decreases carbohydrate intake.  I did not follow my diet plan for all four weeks mainly because I missed eating rice everyday.  It is also because there was free food during a competition that I went to and I decided to take advantage of that, even though the food totally did not fit the diet plan.  ^ ^


For my nutritional state, it might be too high in sodium and too low in calcium.  Based on the foods I ate, some of them might have been too oily or greasy.  Even though my diet plan is supposed to be an energy-boosting diet that decreases carbohydrate intake, I may have not cut down on carbohydrates enough as I tried to adapt the meals plan to the food I usually eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment